Monark Rehab Trainer 881E can be used as either a leg or arm ergometer. Used for cardiovascular upper body workout for paraplegics, amputees or people with other physical disabilities at home or at the clinic. Weighs 48.5 lbs. (22 kg).
• Variable resistance
• Graduated scale in watts, showing
the workload at 50 rpm/min.
• Electronic readouts of pedal rpm/min,
total pedal revolutions and time.
• Crank arms are individually adjusted
both horizontally and vertically
• Individual crank height adjustment
• Control dial for adjustment of brake force.
|WY-881E||Rehab Trainer 881E||EA||log in|