All In One - IFC, TENS, NMES alleviates pain and recovery by combining high and low frequency TENS and NMES with IFC.
The grey (left side) control 2 Channels of Inferential current controls while the blue side (right) controls 2 channels of Muscular Stimulation (NMES) or TENS. Both are controlled separately from each other.
• IFC Interferential - Continuous, Abrupt, Sweep, Intermittent, Combined.
• Continuous TENS - good for Pain Gate Mechanism.
• Modulated TENS - good for long-term pain relief treatment.
• Burst TENS - good for local pain relief
• Work/Rest stimulation (NMS) - good for augment the strength of either injured or healthy muscle. Generally it is used on the superficial muscles of the arms and shoulders, the legs, and low back.
|VM-IFC184||All In One Rehab - IFC, TENS, NMES||EA||log in|