Spirit Medical Systems Bi-Directional Treadmill – The MT200 Medical Treadmill by Spirit Fitness is a commercial cardio trainer designed for use in medical and specialized care applications for muscular and cardiopulmonary rehabilitation and physical therapy. The MT200 features one speed control motor, an incline motor, and a decline motor. Three motors together help users to achieve bi-directional training in combination with uphill or downhill protocols. Adding more versatility to exercise and therapy options, the parallel bars, deck height, and belt speed acceleration are adjustable in small and precise increments.
Biofeedback is offered for clinicians to accurately assess user gait performance. Feedback includes the symmetry index, which is particularly outstanding for clinicians to condition users’ step and cadence. As a result, this treadmill is ideal for pediatric exercises, neurologically impaired patients, and other populations.
Spirit Medical Systems Group, the medical division of Spirit Fitness, offers a full series of medical-grade cardio equipment including bi-directional treadmills, recumbent steppers, upright ergometer bikes, and recumbent ergometer bikes. Spirit medical cardio machines offer specialized functionality, ergonomics, programmability, and accessibility designed to meet the needs of both doctors and patients alike. In addition to standard hospital and physical therapy application, Spirit Medical Systems treadmills, steppers, and cycle ergometers are ideally suited for use in Veteran Affairs medical centers (VAMC), university research hospitals, Wounded Warrior care centers, sports rehabilitation centers, neurological clinics, elderly care facilities, and pediatric treatment centers.
- Power: 120 Volts / 20 Amp (NEMA 5-20P plug), 60 Hz, 20 Amp dedicated circuit recommended
- Meets IEC60601 Full Medical Certification for leakage current testing requirements
- Motor: 3HP continuous duty
- Self-lubricating Belt/Deck
- Overall dimensions: 95″ L x 40″ W x 55″ H (241.3cm x 101.6cm x 139.7cm)
- Step-up Height: 5″ (12.7cm) to step / 10″ (25.4cm) to deck
- Stride Surface: 60″ L x 22″ W (152.5cm x 56cm)
- Net Weight: 516 lbs. (234.5 kg)
- Max user weight: 440 lbs. (200 kg)
- Shipping Dimensions (palletized): 90″ L x 40″ W x 40″ H (Freight Shipping Class 100)
- Shipping Dimensions (palletized): 708 lbs.
Warranty – Full Commercial (All Facilities):
- Lifetime – Frame
- 10 Years – Motor
- 3 Years – Parts
- 3 Years – Labor
*TUV listed to UL 60601-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60601-1:08, CE conformity to EN 60601-1 EMC, Compliance to EN 60601-1-2*