CMCcare Thumb Brace | Basko
The CMCcare is designed for optimum support of the thumb saddle joint and positions the metacarpal of the thumb in a stable, functional position with a good grip function.
The anatomical design with rounded edges, the simple locking system and materials ensure a good fit and optimum comfort. The other hand, and wrist joints can move freely without affecting the function of the hand.
Straps are removable and a replacement strap is included with every brace.
- Anatomically shaped to preserve function
- Integrated mouldable aluminum stay
- Adjustable Velcro closure
- No Latex.
- Arthrosis (thumb)
- Instability of the thumb base joint
- Postoperative after arthroplasty of the CMC joint
To select the correct size, measure the circumference around the centre of the hand (without thumb)
- Small: 16 – 19.5 cm
- Medium 19.5 – 22.5 cm
- Large: 22.5 – 26 cm