DUOLITH SD1 Combined Shockwave
DUOLITH SD1 »ultra«
Modular Shock Wave Therapy
The DUOLITH® SD1 »ultra« represents a clear modular concept that meets the growing demands of a medical practice. It combines radial and focused shock wave therapies, complementary vibration and vacuum therapies as well as the integrated diagnostic ultrasound imaging in one system.
Control unit with »Pain Guide« and, optionally, integrated diagnostic ultrasound imaging (15.4” touch screen) / R-SW module with radial »FALCON« handpiece / F-SW module with focused »SEPIA« handpiece
Radial Module with »FALCON« Handpiece
The high-performance »FALCON« R-SW handpiece allows the radial module to be operated also independently of the control unit.
- All control elements integrated into the »FALCON« handpiece display
- Extended energy range: 0.3 – 5 bareff
- Radial handpiece with »Skin Touch« sensor
- 4 connections: 2 x R-SW, 1 x V-ACTOR®, 1 x VACU-ACTOR®
- Vibration therapy with V-ACTOR® handpiece (optional)
- VACU-ACTOR® vacuum therapy
Transmitters for the »FALCON« Handpiece
- Nine different standard transmitters for the treatment of typical indications
- PERI-ACTOR® transmitters according to Swart/Di Maio in four different shapes for fascia treatment
- SPINE-ACTOR® transmitters in three sizes for paravertebral treatments (span widths 20 mm; 27.5 mm and 35 mm)
Focused Module with »SEPIA« Handpiece
The »SEPIA« handpiece renders treatment directly at the patient easy and efficient.
- Effective and non-tiring treatment directly at the patient
- Reduced revision costs thanks to easy change of coil
- All control elements integrated into the handpiece display
- Focal zone depth: 0 – 65 mm
- Therapeutic effectiveness: up to 125 mm penetration depth
- Constantly high energy dynamics: 0.01 – 0.55 mJ/mm2
- Optional: handpiece with extended energy range for wound healing and pseudoarthrosis treatment: 0.03 – 1.24 mJ/mm2)
Configuration 1+2: R-SW + F-SW + Control
Radial and focused shock wave with Control
- Combined shock wave therapy for treatment in near-surface and deep target areas of the body.