Deep Oscillation® Evident
DEEP OSCILLATION® Evident allows you to begin treatment with maximum speed and ease: direct selection of deep oscillation parameters, over the indication index or program memory. During treatment you have a constant overview of all values and timers. With decades of proven use, the PHYSIOMED one-button operation allows fast intuitive operation in combination with the touch screen.
Deep oscillation characteristics can be adjusted precisely to the desired treatment over the individual setting of frequency (or frequency band), duty cycle, burst function and therapy duration. The extensive indication list with practical information, graphics, animations and patient database with ‘potpourri‘ function additionally ease use.
How It Works
In contrast to externally applied, mechanical forms of therapy, (e. g. vibration), the therapy effect of DEEP OSCILLATION® takes place in the tissue itself and works through the entire depth of the tissue. This causes DEEP OSCILLATION® to be especially gentle and makes it an unmatched treatment alternative for fresh trauma, from Day One post operatively, for acute pain and in the area of open wounds. Faster regeneration after surgery, traumatic injury and in neurological indications – in pain, oedema, inflammation, wound healing
Highlight Features of DEEP OSCILLATION® Evident CLINICS
- Perfected user guidance through combination of touch screen and PHYSIOMED one-button operation
- 8“ colour monitor
- Swivel and tilt mount for optimum monitor alignment at all times
- Comprehensive overview of the therapy parameters including all therapy timers
- Fastest therapy start: direct, through program memory or indications index
- Treatment index with intelligent filtering functions based on body region or per alphabet for quick location of the desired treatment proposal
- Extensive therapy and dosage suggestions and detailed animations illustrating treatment, which can be viewed during therapy at the touch of a button
- Patient database for max. 100 entries: up to 5 treatment levels can be saved and configured as potpourris per patient
- Multifunctional intensity controls allowing for fast intensity reduction and quick switching between channels
Deep Oscillation for Clinical Applications
- Two-channel deep oscillation
- Frequeny range from 5-250 Hz
- Individual setting of frequency, frequency bands, duty cycle, duration of therapy and burst function
- Contact elements made from biocompatible titanium
- Special hand applicators in two sizes for all-over and local treatment
- Easily interchangeable treatment heads guarantee a hygienic application
- Special gloves for direct treatment
DEEP OSCILLATION® is a unique, patented treatment method. Its special structure allows you to create biologically effective oscillations in the treated tissue using electrostatic attraction and friction. In contrast to other therapies, these pleasant oscillations have a gentle and deep-acting effect on all tissue components (skin, connective tissue, muscles, blood and lymph vessels).The following physiological effects of DEEP OSCILLATION® are clinically proven:
- Highly effective in reducing pain
- Effective in reabsorbing oedema
- Promotes wound healing
- Improves the trophicity
- Rubor reduction
- Improves the quality of the tissue
For the treatment, the patient holds a titanium neutral element loosely between the fingers. The pleasant therapy effect of DEEP OSCILLATION® is created beneath the gloves of the therapist or the hand applicator, which is moved in a circular motion above the tissue.
Due to its non-invasive, non-traumatic and highly effective approac, DEEP OSCILLATION® is particularly suitable for the following applications:
Pre- and postoperative therapy
With DEEP OSCILLATION®, oedemas and haematomas can be relieved pre- and postoperatively considerably faster than with conventional therapies. Because it can be used at an extremely early stage, wound healing is stimulated and accelerated, local inflammation processes are inhibited and pain is significantly reduced over a sustained period. Scar quality is improved.
DEEP OSCILLATION® is therefore frequently used as a routine adjuvant post-operative therapy, for instance in oncology, neurology and traumatology. Due to its very gentle therapeutic effect it is used as a first line therapy for conditions after e.g. mastectomy, Caesarean section, osteosynthesis, endoprosthesis etc.
Use of DEEP OSCILLATION® reduces volume in the case of primary and secondary lymphoedema. The therapy is also increasingly used with success for lipoedema. DEEP OSCILLATION® has a preventive and anti-fibrotic effect: incipient fibrosis in particular can be treated effectively. Skin conditions and lymphatic drainage are improved.
Mechanical traumata and damage from overstraining
In the case of traumata and damage from overstraining, DEEP OSCILLATION® has a direct oedema- and pain-reducing effect and consecutively stimulates self-mobilisation in pain-relieved areas, thus enabling an early return to active life. For sportspersons it means an earlier commencement of active forms of therapy and training, for ‘normal‘ patients a swifter return to activities in daily life.
Secondary wound healing
DEEP OSCILLATION® is being increasingly used for secondary wound healing, regrettably often as a last resort. DEEP OSCILLATION ® is an efficient adjuvant treatment option in the case of both post-operative and diabetic wound healing disorders and oedema-induced secondary wound healing.
In the case of second-degree burns wound healing is significantly accelerated and qualitatively improved by DEEP OSCILLATION®.
Chronic pain syndroms
In indications such as fibromyalgia syndrome, Sudeck´s dystrophy etc., which are accompanied by chronic pain, DEEP OSCILLATION® has a strong pain relieving effect, which often allows for a reduction of medicine intake. The treatment promotes mobilization to a great extent, alleviates muscle stiffness and tackles impairments in activities of daily life, with consequent positive effect on fatigue, fears and depression.
In brain stoke rehabilitation DEEP OSCILLATION® is used for semi-paralysed regions of the body to improve trophicity and reduce spasms in affected areas, and also for lymphatic drainage, for instance to treat lymphoedema in the head area. The therapy is also used with great success for children with cerebral palsy and tetraplegia to reduce spasms and treat bowel obstipation.
illustrating treatment, which can be viewed during therapy at the touch of a button
Videos & Downloads