Thin enough to wear under most work gloves.
- Finger Sleeves provide warmth, protection, light compression and mild extension support while allowing full finger flexion.
- Appropriate for thumb IP joint splinting.
- Made of 1/16″ (16mm) neoprene lined with nylon.
- Closed Finger sleeves measure 3-1/2″ (8.9cm) and can be cut to any length.
- Open Finger sleeves measure 18″ (46cm) and can be cut to provide full or partial coverage.
- Available in beige or assorted colours that reverse to black.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
To size, measure PIP joint circumference. If in between sizes use larger size.
|X-Small||1-3/4″ (4.5 cm)|
|Small||2″ (5.2 cm)|
|Large||2-4/5″ (7.2 cm)|
|X-Large||3-1/6″ (8.0 cm)|