Good Grips® Shoehorns
$13.00 – $15.75
The Good Grips® Shoehorn built-up handle is made of a latex-free, rubber-like material with flexible ribbing that adapts to any grip. This handle is so unique, it carries a U.S. patent.
- Shaft is made of enameled steel.
- People who have limited mobility and difficulty bending over will appreciate the extra-long design.
- The textured surface prevents the foot from sticking to the shoehorn, helping it slide easily into the shoe.
- Handle diameter measures 1-1/2 in. (3.8cm).
- Available in 18 in., 24 in. and 30 in. (46, 61 and 76cm) lengths.