Double swivel board promotes dynamic balance, core strength and proprioceptive awareness.
- The Infinity™ 8-Board® harnesses the natural rotation of the hips and low back to mobilize the spine, hips, knees, and ankles. Engaging in a figure 8 motion promotes core stability, dynamic balance and flexibility throughout the body.
- Once controlled core rotations are achieved, the user can focus on generating greater centrifugal force and inertia by using the arms and legs to increase power, speed and dynamic control throughout the body.
- With the torso aligned and the core stabilized, segmented shoulders and hips learn to work together in a flowing, more graceful and powerful manner, facilitating cross-dominant coordination.
- Helpful for weight loss programs, injury prevention, whole-body kinetic chain training, balance or gait training, and sports or work performance training.
- Use to evaluate core stability, lower body flexibility, weight distribution, proprioceptive awareness and balance shifts for functional tasks or sport activities.
- Ideal for home exercise programs, rehab/orthopedic clinics or supervised group settings.
- Can be used with other exercise equipment such as band/tubes, medicine balls and weights.
- Disc diameters are 10″ (25cm). Board adjusts in 1″ (2.5cm) increments from 25″ to 29″ (64 to 74cm) long. Board weighs 2.8 lbs (1.3 kg.).
- Weigh capacity: 1000 lbs (454 kg.).
- Made of ABS plastic.
- Made in the USA.