The Exxentric kBox4 Pro systems include the premium kBox model, ideal for sports teams, premium fitness clubs and physiotherapy clinics.
The kBox4 Pro is set apart by its market leading maximum inertia, built-in kMeter II feedback system and larger surface area, loved by strength and conditioning coaches as well as physiotherapists and top level personal trainers.
The kBox4 Pro Platform is made in Sweden from powder-coated aluminum, with details made of anodized hardened carbon steel and aluminum, and high-friction rubber. It is available in two different colors (Anodic Brown and Midnight Blue).This model has a CE-marking Certificate as a Medical Device. The kBox4 Pro can simultaneously hold four Flywheels of up to 0.070 kgm² each, with the maximum inertia level being 0.280 kgm².
Pro Advanced System comes with the following:
- kBox4 Lite Platform
- kMeter Module II
- Flywheel – 0.010 kgm ¬ ? 0.010 kgm¬?
- Flywheel – 0.025 kgm ¬ ? 0.025 kgm¬?
- Flywheel – 0.050 kgm¬? 0.050 kgm¬? – (4 pieces)
- Hip Belt – Standard or Small
- Harness 5-pack
- Ankle Cuffs
- Head Harness
- Foot Block kBox4 Lite / Active
- Extension Strap
- Flywheel Bag
- Accessory Rack Standing or Wall Mounted
- Cover Mat – kBox4 Lite / Active