The Lojer Vertical Pulley can be used for exercised in which the motion goes from up to down, as well as down to up. Exercises in physiotherapy and motion therapy can be aimed at the large muscle groups. The Vertical Pull also offers excellent options for lighter exercises, which are important in the early stages of beginning physiotherapy or other training. A wide range of accessories adds to and diversifies the possibilities offered by the Vertical Pull.
• CEmarked medical equipment
• Sturdy construction
• Weight stack covered with steel casing for safety
• The height of the pulling handle and the length of the cord can be adjusted in 5 cm increments
• Quiet, smooth resistance across the whole range of movement
• Six fixing points for fixing against a wall
• Height steplessly adjustable according to the height of the room, between 228 cm and 198 cm.