Verity Products Are Now Back In Stock!
BACK IN STOCK SPECIAL: Enjoy 10% off select Verity electrotherapy products! Use coupon Code: Verity10 on checkout until September 15th, 2021.
The NeuroTrac Continence is a neuromuscular stimulator which is affordable and very easy to handle!
- Suitable for urinary or rectal incontinence
- Digital Dual Channel STIM unit
- 9 Built in programmes for ease of use
- 3 Customisable constant mode programmes
- Ability to lock the unit
- Records time in use and average current
- User friendly
- Compact, light and reliable
- Dual channel: individually isolated circuits.
- Amplitude: 0 – 90 mA into 500 Ohm load; indication only. Actual mA will tend to be less than indicated due to electrode impedance: at 1000 Ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum will be limited to 70 mA, at 1500 Ohms load the maximum will be limited to 65 mA.
- Type: Constant Current, maximum output voltage 180 Volts +10 / -30 Volts
- Waveform: Asymmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current.
- Selectable pulse width: 50 μS – 450 μS [2% accuracy].
- Pulse Rate selection: in the continuous mode 2 Hz – 100 Hz [2% accuracy].
- Time duration of the treatment selectable: 1 minute to 90 minutes.
- Low Battery Indicator: If the battery goes below 6.9 volts +/- 0.2 volts the battery symbol will flash on/off once every second.
- Open Electrode Detect: If an open circuit is detected at the output of channel A or B the output current will be reset at zero.
- Ramp up time 0.3 – 9.9 seconds.
- If the battery voltage is below 6.6 (+/- 0.2) volts the unit will not turn on.
Physical dimensions: 119.2 x 69 x 28.7 mm
Weight: 0.07KG without battery, 0.1KG with battery.
Environmental Conditions for use:
+10 to +30 degrees Centigrade. 0-90% Humidity.
Environmental conditions for storage & transport:
10 to +50 degrees Centigrade. 0-90% Humidity.