About the MYOplus 2 PRO
• New and Improved touch-screen with full colour display. The new user friendly interface makes it a self-explanatory unit with the interactive learning on the go, including electrode placement, running EMG graph , EMG biofeedback Games and Templates as well as many other helpful tools.
• Pre-set programmes for Incontinence treatment, Sports and muscular development, neuromuscular Rehabilitation.
• Designed for Physiotherapist in mind to be used as a portable tool. Suitable as a personal trainer for in-clinic or home use (under guidance).
• 2 channel EMG (Biofeedback) combined with 2 channels of NMES (stimulation).
• 2 channel ETS (EMG triggered stimulation) with stimulation on 2 channels.
• Simple single-phase or multiphase operation: multiphase allows EMG/ETS/STIM to be combined in one programme.
• Multilingual LCD screen and voice prompts for Biofeedback.
• Manual and Automatic threshold control.
• EMG Biofeedback between stimulation (muscle activity and tiredness indication when using muscle stimulation).
• Stand alone device or used in conjunction with established multilingual software.
• Up to 10 meters of wireless (Bluetooth) connection for NeuroTrac™ Software.
• For home users: Produces and prints (with the optional PC Software) the comprehensive patient progress reports on a day to day basis providing average readings (2 channels) on work/rest, peak, onset and muscle release times, work and rest deviations and the average mA current.
• Used as a learning tool for both patient and clinician with emphasis on improving treatment techniques in the use of EMG and Neuromuscular stimulation.
• Dual channel EMG
• EMG Range: 0.2 to 2000 ?V RMS (continuous)
• Sensitivity: 0.l ?V RMS
• Accuracy: 4% of ?V reading +/-0.3 ?V at 200 Hz
• Selectable Bandpass filter 3db Bandwidth,
• a. Wide: 18 Hz +/- 4 Hz to 370 Hz +/- 10% Reading below 235 microvolts 10 Hz +/-3 Hz to 370 Hz +/- 10% Reading above 235 microvolts
• b. Narrow: 100 Hz +/- 5% to 370 Hz +/- 10%
• Notch filter: 50 Hz (Canada 60Hz) 33 dbs (0. 1% accuracy)
• Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 130 dbs Minimum @ 50 Hz
• Work / Rest periods: 2-99 seconds
• Number of Trials: 2-99
STIM (Neuromuscular Stimulation)
- Dual channel Stimulator
- Amplitude: 0-90 mA into 500 Ohm load actual mA will tend to be less than indicated due to Electrode impedance: at 1000 Ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum will be limited to 75 mA, at 1500 Ohms load the maximum will be limited to 50 mA.
- Type: Constant current, maximum output voltage 70 Volts +5 / -10 Volts
- Waveform: Symmetrical, rectangular, bi-phasic with net zero DC current
- Pulse width selection: 50-450 (2% accuracy)
- Pulse rate selection: 2-100 Hz (2% accuracy)
- Work / Rest periods: 2-99 seconds
- Time 1 -99 minutes
- Ramp up time: 0.1 – 9.9 seconds
- [Preset and user programmable treatment Programs
- Automatic output shut off with detection of open electrode above 0.5 mA
*Battery: 4 x AA. Low battery indication at 5.4 volts +/- 0.2 volts, automatic shut off when voltage dropps below the low indication. Replace the batteries immediately! The device goes off automatically when not in use (energy saving): for example when in settings and no key pressed over 1 minute, when in stimulation mode (home screen) and all channels are 0mA.*
Expected average battery set life [of standard 800 mAh, alkaline]:
a. MyoPlus2: 12-16 hours in STIM, 25 hours in EMG mode.
b. MyoPlus4: 8-16 hours in STIM, 25 hours in EMG mode.
Physical dimensions: Length 150 mm, Width 89 mm, Depth 35 mm.
Weight: MyoPlus2 device: 0.16 Kg (without batteries).