NeuroTrac® MyoPlus Pro
The NeuroTrac MyoPlus Pro is an all-encompassing device designed for home or clinical settings, offering comprehensive solutions for incontinence treatment, pain relief, and neuromuscular rehabilitation through the combined use of biofeedback and electrical stimulation.
- Full colour touch screen with user friendly interface includes electrode placement and running EMG graph.
- Bluetooth Connectivity
NeuroTrac® MyoPlus Pro
The complete single channel device for incontinence treatment, pain relief and neuromuscular rehabilitation
Unlock the full potential of incontinence treatment, pain relief, and neuromuscular rehabilitation with the NeuroTrac MyoPlus Pro. This cutting-edge device seamlessly combines biofeedback and electrical stimulation, delivering a comprehensive solution for both home and clinical settings.
The NeuroTrac MyoPlus Pro boasts a sleek full-color touch-screen, offering an intuitive and user-friendly interface. With Bluetooth connectivity and a bundled NeuroTrac PC software license (including a USB Bluetooth Dongle), you can effortlessly synchronize with your PC for seamless assessment and treatment. Experience the unrivaled capabilities of this single-channel model, now equipped with the NeuroTrac PC software for up to 5 activations.
- 1 x NeuroTrac® MyoPlus Pro
- 4 x AAA Batteries
- 2 x Probe/Electrode Leads
- 1 x Reference Lead
- 1 x Operators Manual
- 1 x Quick Start Instructions
- 1 x Carry Case
- 1 x Protective Case / Stand with stylus
- 1 x Stylus Pen
- 1 x NeuroTrac® PC Software Bluetooth Kit including
- 1 x Bluetooth USB adapter
- 1 x Quick Start instructions, including instructions for downloading and installing the Software
- 1 x Standard software licence for 5 activations (printed on A4 sheet)
- 1.0 Single channel EMG
- 1.1 EMG Range: 0.2 to 2000 μV RMS (continuous)
- 1.2 Sensitivity: 0.l μV RMS
- 1.3 Accuracy: 4% of μV reading +/-0.3 μV at 200 Hz
- 1.4 Selectable Bandpass filter – 3db Bandwidth,
- a. Wide: 18 Hz +/- 4 Hz to 370 Hz +/- 10% – Reading below 235 microvolts 10 Hz +/-3 Hz to 370 Hz +/- 10% – Reading above 235 microvolts
- b. Narrow: 100 Hz +/- 5% to 370 Hz +/- 10%
- 1.5 Notch filter: 50 Hz (Canada 60Hz) – 33 dbs (0. 1% accuracy)
- 1.6 Common Mode Rejection Ratio: 130 dbs Minimum @ 50 Hz
- 1.7 Work / Rest periods: 2-99 seconds
- 1.8 Number of Trials: 2-99
NMES, TENS and ETS
- 2.1 Single channel Stimulator
- 2.2 Amplitude: 0-90 mA into 500 Ohm load – actual mA will tend to be less than indicated due to Electrode impedance: at 1000 Ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum will be limited to 75 mA, at 1500 Ohms load the maximum will be limited to 50 mA.
- 2.3 Type: Constant current, maximum output voltage 70 Volts +5 / -10 Volts
- 2.4 Waveform: Symmetrical, rectangular, bi-phasic with net zero DC current
- 2.5 Pulse width selection: 50-330 μS (10% accuracy)
- 2.6 Pulse rate selection: 2-100 Hz (5% accuracy)
- 2.7 Work / Rest periods: 2-99 seconds
- 2.8 Time 1 – 99 minutes
- 2.9 Ramp up time: 0.1 – 9.9 seconds
- 2.10 Preset and user programmable treatment Programs
- 2.11 Automatic output shut off with detection of open electrode above 10 mA (+/- 2mA).
- Battery set: 4 x 1.5V, AAA battery.
- Low battery indication at 5.4 volts +/- 0.2 volts, automatic shut off when voltage drops below the low indication. Replace the batteries immediately!
- The device goes off automatically when not in use (energy saving): for example when in settings and no key pressed over 1 minute, when in stimulation mode (home screen) and all channels are 0mA.
- Expected average battery set life [of standard 850 mAh, alkaline]: 14-18 hours in STIM, 28 hours in EMG mode.
Expected service life:
- 5 years. Careful use and maintenance extends the life of the unit over the service life limit.
Environmental Conditions for use:
- +5 to +40 degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.
Environmental conditions for storage & transport:
- -25 to +70 degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.
- Dimensions: Length 150 mm, Width 89 mm, Depth 35 mm.
- Weight: MyoPlus Pro device: 140g (without batteries).
- 4x AAA Batteries
- 0.14 KG without batteries