****Until further notice, All Verity Medical products are temporarily suspended due to MDSAP regulations which are currently under review****
• Suitable for diagnosing, monitoring and treating a wide range of muscle problems
• Single Channel EMG unit
• Optional multilingual computer database system
• Structured protocols for consistency of patient progress reports (software)
• Used as a EMG biofeedback training aid or diagnostic tool
• Measures EMG from 0.2?V to 2000?V Accurately
• Designed for a wide range of physiotherapy applications such as incontinence, shoulder and neck pains, patello femoral pain, repetitive strain injury, stroke plus much more
• Used as a learning tool for both patients and therapists with emphasis on improving rehabilitation techniques
• Produces and prints comprehensive patient progress reports of work/rest averages, onset contraction and muscle release times, peak values, work/rest average deviations (with optional software)
• Up to 10 meters of wireless (Bluetooth) connection for NeuroTrac™ Software
• Ability to lock the unit
• Records EMG statistics
• User friendly
• Compact, light and reliable
• Easy to use optional software available
• Low cost high quality and very accurate
• The package includes PC Software. Up to 10 m of wireless connection (Bluetooth).
• Single Channel Digital EMG Unit.
• Accurate Range: 0.2?V to 2000?V.
• Sensitivity: 0.1?V RMS.
• LEDs display EMG level clearly and easily.
• LCD displays numerical EMG reading and work/rest countdown.
• Selectable band pass filter to filter out heart rate.
• Work / Rest periods: 2 to 99 seconds.
• Number of Trials: 1-99
• User friendly.
Battery: PP3 9V. Low battery indication at 7.4 volts +/- 0.2 volts, automatic shut off when voltage dropps below the low indication. Replace the batteries immediately! The device goes off automatically when not in use (energy saving): for example when in settings and no key pressed over 10 minute.
Expected average battery set life [of standard 800 mAh, alkaline]:40 hours
Environmental Conditions for use:
+5 to +40 degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.
Environmental conditions for storage & transport:
-25 to +70degrees Centigrade. 15-93% Humidity.
Physical Dimensions: Length 128 mm, Width 64 mm, Depth 28 mm
Weight: 0.1Kg (without batteries).