Norco™ Finger Sleeves (Open Finger)
Comes in a 18″ sleeve that you can cut to size.
Thin enough to wear under most work gloves.
- Finger Sleeves provide warmth, protection, light compression and mild extension support while allowing full finger flexion.
- Appropriate for thumb IP joint splinting.
- Made of 1/16″ (16mm) neoprene lined with nylon.
- Open Finger sleeves measure 18″ (46cm) and can be cut to provide full or partial coverage.
- Available in beige
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Also available in Closed Finger sleeves which measure 3-1/2″ (8.9cm) (3/pk) and can be cut to any length.
To size, measure PIP joint circumference. If in between sizes use larger size.