$72.75 – $422.25
ORFILIGHT™ Thermoplastic Splinting Material (Non-Stick)
- Weighs 25 to 30% less than other materials.
- Excellent stretch, moderate elasticity.
- Maximum stretch without tearing.
- Moderate memory.
- Soft velvet surface touch and easy-to-trim edges.
- Non-stick coating.
- Available in pre-cuts.
How it works and looks
- Creates lightweight orthoses, even in case of very large equipment designs.
- Easy moulding of orthosis to anatomy.
- Easy to handle and perfect control of material during moulding. Allows to be stretched sufficiently in order to position the material correctly and hold it in place during splint fabrication.
- Material is completely remouldable.
- Increased patient comfort.
- The NS coating prevents the material to stick onto bandages or cotton lining.
- Time-saving. Avoids waste of material.
Excellent material choice for all types of small, medium and large orthoses.
- Especially recommended for patients with loss of strength, and/or fragile and sensitive skin, for example, for elderly persons and pediatric or rheumatic treatments.
- Lightweight base for all attachments.
- Ideal splinting material to fabricate post-surgical orthoses.