Oval 8 ® Finger Splints | 3 Point Products
$16.50 – $46.00
Remington Medical is a Canadian 3 Point Products Partner.
Are you unsure of which size to purchase? Download the printable sizing template in the description below.
Looking for full sizing kits & Sets for the Oval-8? CLICK HERE !
Oval-8 Finger Splints are the ideal choice whenever you need to stabilize or immobilize the small joints of your patient’s fingers. The versatile 3-point pressure design allows each Oval-8 Finger Splint to treat 6 or more conditions with a simple turn of the splint.
- No messy tape or straps needed – breathable, open design helps keep your skin clean and dry
- So lightweight and comfortable you may forget you have them on
- They’re waterproof so you can keep them on when you wash your hands or shower
- Each splint fits tighter or looser depending on which end is put on the finger first (look for the + sign)
An Accurate Fit is Key: Choosing the correct size Oval-8 Finger Splint requires care and attention. The fit must be precise, yet comfortable for the splint to stay in place and apply the necessary pressure needed for effective treatment. Measuring the affected knuckle will help you find a range of sizes most likely to fit. Please see the Sizing Tab for more information.
- Single sizes are perfect if you know your size or are replacing a splint; available in packages of 1, 3 or 5
- A Graduated Set of 3 consecutive sizes is a great option if you are unsure of which size to order or to accommodate swelling or changes in finger size
Use Oval-8 Finger Splints to quickly and effectively treat: mallet finger, swan neck and boutonniere deformities, trigger finger and trigger thumb, lateral deviation, arthritis, fractures and hypermobility (Ehlers-Danlos syndrome).
- Molded plastic splints have broad bands and rounded edges for comfort
- Each splint has adjustable sizing built right in to accommodate mild edema or changes in finger size due to swelling, temperature change or time of day
- Open-air design keeps skin clean and dry
- Waterproof splints can be worn in water when washing hands, showering or swimming
- Comfortable and effective splints take seconds to fit and are 100% latex free
An accurate fit is the key with Oval-8 Finger Splints. Use a flexible measuring tape or the Oval-8 Printable Sizing Guide to measure around the affected finger joint. Once you have determined your measurement use the sizing chart below as a guide in choosing your correct size.
Since swelling or temperature changes can affect your finger size, choosing only one size does not always guarantee that size will be 100% correct. We suggest choosing an Oval-8 Graduated Set of 3 sizes to get the right fit for you.
Learn How to Wear the Oval-8 Finger Splint Guide.
Please Note: A proper fit for your Oval-8 Finger Splint may require the assistance of a health care provider who is trained to customize splints. Oval-8 finger splints are not recommended for children under the age of 4 as they may cause choking if swallowed.