$137.94 – $548.43
Prism™ Thermoplastic 1/12″ (2.0mm), Micro Perforated 13%, 18″ X 24″
Make bright, colorful splints that provide comfortable support.
Resistance to Stretch
- Moderate resistance to stretch for easy circumferential splinting. Gently pull and wrap the material around the affected part.
- Moderate drape for excellent fit and conformability.
- 100% memory for easy remolding.
- Minimum rigidity. Splints flex slightly with pressure for more comfortable wear.
- Circumferential splints will increase rigidity.
- Splints made from 1/12″ perforated Prism™ form strong but flexible splints for a variety of lightweight applications.
- The unique Environmentally Friendly (EF) coating gives a tacky feel that helps hold the material in place, without the material pulling or falling away.
- A wet bond will hold firmly but can be pulled apart once cooled.
- Dry heating two surfaces will form a strong bond.
- For a permanent bond, apply dry heat, then press together firmly. Solvent not required.
- Resists fingerprints, even with aggressive handling.
- Color retains its vibrancy and shine.
- 1/12″ Prism™ is ideal when a lighter weight, less rigid material is desired. Use for pediatric, finger, thumb and circumferential splints.
- Prism™ turns translucent when ready to apply.
- Leaves sealed, smooth edges when cut warm.
Working Time (1/8″)
- Prism™ has a long working time becoming firm in approximately six minutes at 160°F (71°C).
Free of BPA chemicals