Make Bright, colorful splints that provide comfortable support.
Resistance to Stretch
- Moderate resistance to stretch for easy circumferential splinting. Gently pull and wrap the material around the affected part.
- Moderate drape for excellent fit and conformability.
- 100% memory for easy remolding.
- Minimum rigidity. Splints flex slightly with pressure for more comfortable wear.
- Circumferential splints will increase rigidity.
- Splints made from 1/8″ Prism™ are rigid enough to handle the force of dynamic components.
- Splints made from 1/12″ perforated Prism™ form strong but flexible splints for a variety of lightweight applications.
- Traditional non-sticky coating allows the splinter to fabricate overlapping circumferential splints quickly. Splints can be molded over bandages easily without sticking.
- To form a permanent bond, scrape shiny coating off using scissors or use solvent and dry heat until the material is soft. Press together firmly.
- Resists fingerprints, even with aggressive handling.
- Color retains its vibrancy and shine.
- 1/8″ Prism™ can be used for hand and upper extremity splints, lower extremity splints and return-to-work splints. Great for serial splinting.
- 1/12″ Prism™ is ideal when a lighter weight, less rigid material is desired. Use for pediatric, finger, thumb and circumferential splints.
- Prism™ turns translucent when ready to apply.
- Leaves sealed, smooth edges when cut warm.
Working Time (1/8″)
- Prism™ has a long working time becoming firm in approximately six minutes at 160°F (71°C).
Prism™ Micro Perforated 13%, Sample Kits
- The Prism™ Micro Perforated Kit NC12962 includes five 1/12″ x 6″ x 18″ (2.0mm x 15cm x 45cm) perforated sheets – one of each color, excluding white.
See Specs tab for perforation and thickness
Sheets sold individually or in a case of 4.