Conform to your progressive splinting needs.
Progress¢ Splints are ideal for persons with weakness, contractures, mild to moderate tone, or spasticity. The innovative design combines a malleable metal frame with dense foam padding for a lightweight, soft splint that supports like a mouldable plastic splint. Change the angles of the splint for progressive positioning using ony your hands. No tools are needed. Hook-compatible material allows easy attachment of straps anywhere on the splint. Machine washable. Latex-free.
Achieve greater tone inhibition using a dorsal application.
• This splint is designed to progressively reposition the hand and thumb into greater tone-reducing positions.
• Dorsal forearm trough, thumb section on volar finger platform can be moulded to fit a mildly moderate spastic hand.
• Wrist can be positioned to 45° flexion, or extension.
• Includes thumb strap, finger strap, and two forearm straps with matching D-ring buckles and Velcro® strap tabs.
• Includes finger separator and a palmar arch.
To size, measure width across the MP joints at the distal palmar crease.
Small: 3 1/4″ – 3 1/2″ (8.3 – 8.9 cm)
Medium: 3 1/2″ – 3 3/4″ (8.9 – 9.5 cm)
Large: 3 3/4″ and up (9.5 cm and up)