Conform to your progressive splinting needs.
Progress¢ Splints are ideal for persons with weakness, contractures, mild to moderate tone, or spasticity. The innovative design combines a malleable metal frame with dense foam padding for a lightweight, soft splint that supports like a mouldable plastic splint.
Change the angles of the splint for progressive positioning using ony your hands.
No tools are needed.
Hook-compatible material allows easy attachment of straps anywhere on the splint. Machine washable.
The most flexible, easy-to- use functional resting splint available!
• The Progressâ¢ Functional Resting Splint can be moulded easily to fit persons with weakness, or mild to moderate spasticity.
• Wrist and hand sections can be contoured by hand to progressively position the hand from a flexed position to a functional position.
• Thumb can be positioned from mid-range opposition to slight abduction.
• Forearm trough is fully mouldable for optimal fit and comfort.
• Includes splint liner, three straps, matching D-ring buckles and Velcro® strap tabs.
To size, measure width across the MP joints at the distal palmar crease.
Paediatric: 2 1/4″ – 3″ (5.7 – 7.6 cm)
X-Small: 3″ – 3 1/4″ (7.6 – 8.3 cm)
Small: 3 1/4″ – 3 1/2″ (8.3 – 8.9 cm)
Medium: 3 1/2″ – 3 3/4″ (8.9 – 9.5 cm)
Large: 3 3/4″ and up (9.5 cm and up)