Remarkableᵀᴹ Premium Moist Heat Packs
Introducing the newly developed Remarkable™ Premium Moist Heat Packs, specially designed to be used in hydrocollators and other heating units. These heat packs offer a superior therapeutic experience, providing targeted and soothing heat to alleviate pain and promote healing.
- Crafted with the highest quality materials, Remarkable Premium Moist Heat Packs deliver consistent and long-lasting heat therapy that last over 30 minutes.
- The innovative design ensures optimal heat retention, allowing for extended treatment sessions without the need for frequent reheating.
- The moist heat produced by these packs penetrates deep into the muscles and joints, promoting blood circulation and relaxing tense tissues. This deep-penetrating heat aids in reducing inflammation, easing muscle spasms, and relieving pain caused by injuries or chronic conditions.
- With Remarkable Premium Moist Heat Packs, you can provide your patients with effective heat therapy for pain relief, muscle relaxation, and improved overall well-being.
- Remarkable™ Premium Moist Heat Packs can be used with our Remarkable™ terry covers, available separately. With various sizes and shapes, they accommodate all applications, providing targeted and soothing heat therapy for optimal comfort and effectiveness
- This is a TSSA Product
Upgrade your practice today with Remarkable Premium Moist Heat Packs and experience the remarkable difference in patient outcomes.
To heat your moist heat pack:
- Hold the pack by the corner loops and gently shake it to distribute the filler evenly.
- For home use, place the pack in a large pot or pan, which will serve as the heating unit.
- Fill the heating unit with enough water to completely submerge the pack.
- Allow the pack to soak for a minimum of 2 hours. During this time, the pack will absorb water and expand fully. This extended soaking is only required for new packs. After the initial use, a 15-20 minute soak is sufficient.
- For microwaving, place the hot pack in a microwave-safe container and cover it entirely with water. Heat the container at full power until the water temperature reaches 160°F (71°C).
- If using a stove, place the pack in a heating vessel and gradually increase the water temperature to 160°F (71°C). Let the pack soak at 160°F (71°C) for 20 minutes.