$90.00 – $370.00
If you like EZEFORM, you will love SOLARIS. Same tacky surface, granular feel for easy pre-stretching. Your first choice for spasticity splinting. i.e. Functional Position, Resting Position or Dorsal cone splint.
Controlled stretch and drape allows firm handling for a rigid, conforming splint
Resistance to Stretch
- Moderate to maximum resistance to stretch.
- Can be stretched and pulled around curves without thinning or growing out of control.
- Able to position limb and aggressively hold and stretch material to form splints.
- Moderate drape.
- Takes on the contours of the hand for an intimate fit using only moderate pressure.
- Thinner material follows the curves of the hand and fingers with minimal handling.
- Moderate memory will spring back slightly while warm.
- Maximum rigidity.
- Splints will hold their shape against the pull of strong dynamic components and against hypertonicity.
- Uncoated Solaris™ provides a slightly sticky surface when warm to keep material in place for an intimate fit.
- A permanent bond is achieved by applying dry heat and pinching it together firmly. No solvent is needed.
- Resists fingerprinting.
- Fingerprints and other marks disappear or can be smoothed away by rubbing the surface gently while the splint is warm.
- Leaves sealed, smooth edges when cut warm.
- Ideal for abnormal tone conditions or joint contractures when patients are unable to cooperate.
- Its unique qualities make Solaris™ perfect for upper and lower extremity positioning splints and pediatric, non-weightbearing AFOs.
- The combined drape with controlled, resistive stretch of Solaris™ allows aggressive, firm handling to form a rigid splint that conforms perfectly to the body.
Working time (1/8″)
- Allows four to six minutes to form and harden after softening in 160° F (71° C) water.
Free of BPA chemicals