SPIO® Orthosis Knee Length Pant System
Sizing guide and video can be found below in the description.
SPIO is a compression system designed to help children with special needs including cerebral palsy, autism, Down Syndrome, sensory processing disorders, and other neuro-muscular delays. SPIO is made of a patented Lycra fabric with a unique multi-directional stretch. SPIO offers a variety of comfortable and affordable styles that can be worn under clothing all day.
- Assists with primary sensory awareness deficits in lower extremity and lower trunk
- Combine with vest to improve upright stability
- Combine with shirt to improve full body sensory awareness
- May benefit children and adults with spastic diplegia who demonstrate deficits in sensory awareness and stability
- SPIO Lower Body Orthoses are standard single layer
- Combined with shirt or vest will provide double or triple layer compression from the lower ribcage to the pelvis and hips
- Designed with a higher back side to accommodate diapers
- Can be trimmed above knee