Remington Medical is now the exclusive distributor of SPIO® Compression Garments in Canada!
SPIO is a compression system designed to help children with special needs including cerebral palsy, autism, Down Syndrome, sensory processing disorders, and other neuro-muscular delays. SPIO is made of a patented Lycra fabric with a unique multi-directional stretch. SPIO offers a variety of comfortable and affordable styles that can be worn under clothing all day.
SPIO Short Sleeve Shirt Use:
- Assists with primary awareness deficits in upper extremity and trunk
- Positive impact on shoulder/arm stability and function
- Can be combined with pants to provide double layer compression tothe shoulder, trunk, hips, and pelvis while providing single layer compression to the shoulder and legs.
- Single Layer
- Zipper back neck closure
- Short sleeves to provide coverage of shoulder
- Designed to fit snug over hips
- 100% Latex Free
” High quality, locally made compression garments. The people who work there are always courteous and helpful!
-Carey Goldenberg, OT