SPIO® Short Sleeve Shirt
Sizing guide and video can be found below
SPIO is a compression system designed to help children with special needs including cerebral palsy, autism, Down Syndrome, sensory processing disorders, and other neuro-muscular delays. SPIO is made of a patented Lycra fabric with a unique multi-directional stretch. SPIO offers a variety of comfortable and affordable styles that can be worn under clothing all day.
SPIO Short Sleeve Shirt Use:
- Assists with primary awareness deficits in upper extremity and trunk
- Positive impact on shoulder/arm stability and function
- Can be combined with pants to provide double layer compression to the shoulder, trunk, hips, and pelvis while providing single layer compression to the shoulder and legs.
- The Upper Body Orthosis with Short Sleeves assists with upper extremity stability/function and sensory deficits. It is deal for those with Hypotonia, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, Athetosis, Rett Syndrome, Autism, and Sensory Processing Disorder.
- Single Layer
- Zipper back neck closure
- Short sleeves to provide coverage of shoulder
- Designed to fit snug over hips
- 100% Latex Free