Sterile AQUASONIC® 100 Gel Packets
$2.50 – $105.50
These single use pouches are easy to open, convenient and sterile. The over-wrapping covers the foil Tyvek® pouch to ensure the pouch and gel are sterile. The Aquasonic ultrasound gel is non-staining, hypo-allergenic and acoustically correct for the frequencies used in ultrasound applications.
Aquasonic 100 Sterile Ultrasound Transmission Gel has been on the market for over 25 years with no reports of adverse events related to endocavity use. Biocompatibility test results are satisfactory for skin and eye irritation, sensitization, and cytotoxicity. Aquasonic 100 Sterile meets Class IIa requirements for CE marking in the European Union. Class IIa in the EU applies to transient (i.e. normally intended for continuous use for less than sixty minutes) surgically invasive procedures except those that are specifically intended to diagnose, monitor, or correct a defect of the heart or central circulatory system through direct contact with these parts of the body.
- Overwrapped, sterilized foil pouches
- Acoustically correct for the broad range of frequencies used in medical ultrasound
- Gentle wetting of the skin assures excellent transmission of ultrasound waves at all times
- Completely aqueous, will not stain clothing or damage equipment
- Will not stain clothing, damage equipment or irritate skin
- Hypoallergenic, bacteriostatic, non-irritating
- Unique “can’t be copied” formula
- Not a spermicide
- Water soluble