TheraBand® Resistance Bands, Latex Free (50 Yard Roll)
$128.00 – $175.00
- Perfect for any level of fitness in the clinic, at home, or on the go
- Bands offered in a 25- or 50-yd. box with seven resistance levels
- Rehabilitate muscles by increasing strength, flexibility, & ROM
- Workout bands for weight free alternative to fully body exercises
Non-Latex Resistance Bands
THERABAND Professional Non-Latex Resistance Bands are designed to help users rehabilitate injuries, improve functional living, and enhance athletic performance. These exercise bands provide both positive and negative force on muscles and joints to help stretch, tone, and condition all major muscle groups. Not made with natural rubber latex, these bands offer an ideal option for users with latex sensitivities.
Progressive Resistance System
The THERABAND colour-coded resistance system allows users to easily track their progress from one level to the next. These latex free bands come in resistance levels that range from Super Light (2.4 lbs) to Elite (14.2 lbs). The progressive resistance system allows for workouts that increase in difficulty over time to tone muscles and recover from injuries.
Limitless Number of Uses
These THERABAND resistance bands are available in 25 yard (22.6m) and 50 yard (45.7m) length rolls. Each band measures 4” (10cm) wide. THERABAND Professional Non-Latex Resistance Bands are easy to store and transport in a gym bag or backpack for on-the-go personal and professional use. Providing a limitless number of uses, these bands are an essential part of any workout or athletic activity
- A high-quality, easy-to-use product used for resistance training and rehabilitation
- Improves strength, range of motion and flexibility in a simple to use, portable product that works in the clinic, the gym, at home or on-the-go
- Color-coded Progressive Resistance system allows users to recognize improvement as it happens, as you grow stronger you can move up to the next colour
- Non-Latex Professional Resistance Bands with no scent and no powder meet the needs of those with latex allergies, and are the best option for facilities and hospitals with a “no latex policy”