Thermasonic Single Use Packet Ultrasound Gel Warmer
Designed around 20 gram packets of parker ultrasound gel, Parker’s newest warmer adds comfort to our single use packets’ long list of benefits.
The Thermionic Single Use packet Gel Warmer has advanced microprocessor technology that allows for custom temperature control in one-degree increments, from 97° – 109° F (36° – 43° C), complying with JCAHO standards. A powerful heating element brings 20 packets of gel to temperature quickly and efficiently. Engineered for performance, durability and control.
- Powerful heating element brings bottles and packets of gel to the desired temperature quickly and efficiently
- Microprocessor control maintains a constant temperature
- “Thermal cutoff” provides protection from overheating
- IEC320/C14 receptacle
- Hospital-grade plug and power cord
- UL Listed to Canadian safety standards (120V)
- High-density, impact-resistant composite
- Adjustable temperature setting for multi-bottle and 20 gram packet units
- Illuminated power ON/OFF switch on multi-bottle units
- Heat Indicator Lamp on single bottle unit
- Low electrical demand
- LCD models can display temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Available in 120V and 230V.