These portable sensory evaluators are manufactured within a 5% standard deviation of each target force.
- Use to test sensory levels and obtain objective data for accurate reporting on the status of diminishing or returning sensibility.
- The filament bends when peak force threshold is reached.
- The unique handle easily opens to a 90° angle for testing. When closed, the Sensory Evaluator can be carried safely in a pocket or carrying case, protecting the filament when not in use.
- Finger indentations on the handle provide a firm, comfortable hold.
- The Sensory Evaluator handles are marked with the corresponding color-coded pressure level.
- Individual replacement Sensory Evaluators are sold separately, including the 5.07, which indicates loss of protective sensation for foot.
- Available in a 5 Piece Hand Kit, a 6 Piece Foot Kit and a 20 Piece Full Kit.
- Each kit comes in a protective case. Instructions are included.
Cleanse with a mild disinfectant or alcohol. Note: The filament is very sensitive. To avoid damage, do not directly wipe or handle the filament.
Evaluation results can be recorded on the Hand Screening or
Foot Screening forms, available on the “Downloads” tab.