Roscoe standard white cloth electrodes are made with the highest clinical standards. Best used for TENS, EMS, IF, and other electro-stim applications.
- Standard Pigtail Reusable Self-Adhering Electrodes For Electrotherapy Stimulation
- Superior highly conductive electrodes deliver more current with better distribution across the entire pad.
- A full coverage wire connector for reliability, durability and full dispersion.
- Flexible carbon layer allows for flexibility, maximum charge delivery and comfort.
- Premium White Cloth backing is comfortable, durable and safe.
- Self Stick, durable and lasts for up to 10-15 uses.
- White cloth electrodes in poly bag.
Directions for use:
- Clean and dry application site as needed.
- Open the tamper-proof foil electrode pouch. Save pouch for later storage.
- Remove the electrode from the package and peel the electrode away from the release sheet. Save release sheet for later storage.
- If electrode seems dry, add a few drops of water to moisten.
- Place electrode on exact skin location where recommended by the practitioner.
- Attach electrode lead wires to TENS unit or other devices.
- Electrodes should be replaced periodically once they become un-sticky and lose their adhesiveness.