Mirror therapy is most effective when practiced daily and is ideal for both clinic and home use.
- Use to treat upper extremity pain and limited motion due to phantom limb, hemiparesis, arthritis, complex regional pain syndrome or following hand surgery.
- Helps enhance motor planning and reduce kinesiophobia.
- The SMART-Mirror™ can be used for mirror therapy or as the final stage of graded motor imagery.
- Innovative features include the ability to position the mirror between 90° – 65° for individualized viewing comfort.
- Easy setup for one-handed use while in the clinic or at home.
- The three ventilation windows assists with air flow and allows therapists to observe movement.
- Sleek design offers function, mirror protection and compact storage.
- May be cleaned with a soft, clean cloth or with a mild soap and water solution.
- Peel away cover helps keep the mirror protected during shipment.
- Visible shatter-proof mirror area measures 8″ x 13.4″ (20 x 34cm).
- Weight: 2-3/4 lbs. (1.2kg).