PELVITONES ARE BACK IN STOCK!
PELVIC HEALTH SPECIAL OFFER: Enjoy a Free Interlax Sensor With Every Purchase of a Neurotrac Pelvitone until Novemeber 20th, 2021!
Note: The sensor will be automatically added to your cart when you add a pelvitone!
PelviTone – THE HIGHEST QUALITY PELVIC TRAINER DEVICE ON THE MARKET. TRUSTED BY HUNDREDS OF THERAPIST ACROSS CANADA.
- Dual channel PelviTone device has all the features of Continence device, plus:
- Advanced multi-phase programmes where treatment is split into time phases with different stimulation parameters;
- Stronger symmetrical stimulation with the reduced Pulse Width : 50 – 330
- Three Custom programmes plus 11 Preset Continence programmes.
- Lock mode function to measure the home compliance (mA and time used)
NOTE: the Pelvitone does not come with a probe. These can be purchased here
- Dual channel: individually isolated circuits.
- Amplitude: 0-90 mA into 500 Ohm load; actual mA will tend to be less than indicated due to electrode impedance: at 1000 Ohms load (Electrodes in poor condition) the maximum will be limited to 86 mA, at 1500 Ohms load the maximum will be limited to 65 mA.
- Type: Constant current, maximum output voltage 180 Volts +10 / -30 Volts
- Waveform: Symmetrical, rectangular bi-phasic with zero DC current.
- Selectable pulse width: 50 S 330 S [2% accuracy].
- Pulse Rate selection: in the continuous mode 2 : 100 Hz [2% accuracy].
- Time duration of the treatment selectable: 1 minute to 90 minutes.
- Low Battery Indicator: If the battery goes below 6.9 volts +/- 0.2 volts the battery symbol will flash on/off once every second.
- Open Electrode Detect: If an open circuit is detected at the output of channel A or B the output current will be reset at zero.
- Ramp up time 0.1 9.9 seconds.
- If the battery voltage is below 6.6 (+/- 0.2) volts the unit will not turn on.
Physical dimensions: 134 x 69 x 29.7 mm.
Weight: 0.18 KG with battery.
Environmental Conditions for use: +5 to +40 degrees Centigrade. 0-90% Humidity.
Environmental conditions for storage & transport: -25 to +70 degrees Centigrade. 0-90% Humidity. https://veritymedical.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/FLYER-PelviTone.pdf