W2 Wrist CPM
The leading, lightweight portable wrist device available.
• Fully ambulatory and portable, battery operated
• Full range of motion
• Flexion/extension and ulnar/radial deviation, or a combination of both
• Anatomical free-linkage design to prevent compression of radiocarpal joint
• Durable, compact and comfortable design
• Adjustable force settings for customization
• Rechargeable battery operation
• Reverse-on-load safety feature
W2 Wrist CPM Device
The portable W2 Wrist CPM is designed to deliver maximum mobility to the wrist joint in flexion/extension, ulnar/radial deviation, or a combination of both.
Lightweight construction and comfortable soft goods allow the W2 to be worn for extended periods of time in both hospital and home settings.
For patient safety, a reverse-on-load safety feature ensures the W2 will reverse the direction of motion should the patient resist motion, or if motion should be obstructed.