Cover-Roll® Stretch Tape
$7.03 – $160.70
Stretchable, Non-Woven Material
BSN Cover Roll Stretch Tape is a soft, stretchable non-woven polyester material that adapts well to body contours. It is used to provide light compression without constriction or congestion. The polyacrylate adhesive conforms to areas of the body that require flexibility, like the elbow or shoulder, and securely holds the dressing in place during activities. The skin-friendly adhesive makes it ideal for those with latex allergies.
• Radio-transparent to eliminate the need to remove for x-ray examinations
• 100% latex-free to eliminate the risk of latex reactions
- Ideal use for areas of body requiring flexibility
- Retains primary dressing on small to large wound sites
- It is typically used with Leukotape P Corrective Taping, which is a strong zinc oxide adhesive tape applied over the white tape.
Note: Cover Roll® is the same Product as Hypafix