Storz D-Actor® 100 Ultra
D-ACTOR »ultra« line
Acoustic Wave Therapy (AWT®)
Acoustic waves are used with great success in pain therapy for the treatment of enthesopathies. Recent studies have shown that acoustic waves produce biological effects that can both stimulate metabolic processes and improve connective tissue elasticity. The non-medical fields of application of radial AWT® include the treatment of cellulite, facial wrinkles, striae/stretch marks and other conditions.
How the D-Actor® 100 »Ultra« works
Acoustic Wave Therapy (AWT) application works by passing radial waves through the skin with enough power, where they activate the fat cells and increase blood flow. This technology allows the body to stimulate fat breakdown, collagen synthesis and lymphatic drainage within the patient’s targeted areas.
Quiet and dependable, the ergonomic design of the D-ACTOR® 100 ensures an efficient and non-tiring treatment without the need for medical intervention.
For convenience, all the main operating elements have been integrated into the hand piece: both frequency and energy levels can be adjusted directly via selector buttons by the orthopaedist.
- Anti-cellulite therapy (stage I-III)
- Helps muscle and connective tissue tightening
- Elimination of lymphatic congestion
- Circumference reduction/slimming
- Works on upper arms, stomach, gluteal region, thighs
Biological Effects & Benefits of AWT®
- Stimulation of microcirculation (blood/lymph)
- tissue elasticity and stem cells
- Activation of cellular metabolism (improved cell membrane permeability)
- Release of growth factors
- Short treatment time
- Suitable for all types of skin, including sun-tanned skin
- Initial improvements possible after only one treatment, depending on skin type and indication
Effects on the epidermis and connective tissue during cellulite treatment.
Enlarged fat cells bulge upwards towards the skin surface. The inelastic vertical connective tissue fibres do not stretch along with the surrounding adipose tissue. The typical orange peel appearance becomes visible on the skin surface. Local blood circulation is significantly reduced.
Acoustic waves are introduced into the body. The connective tissue can relax, and the firmness of the epidermis can increase. Blood circulation in the tissue is significantly enhanced and enlarged cells can be reduced to their normal size.
Skin and connective tissue can regain their natural elasticity. A visible and long-lasting improvement of the texture of the skin surface can be achieved.
D-ACTOR® »ultra« line: Key facts
- Radial acoustic wave:
-Pressure: 0.3 – 5.0 bareff
-Frequency: 1 – 21 Hz (depending on pressure)
- D-ACTOR® »ultra« handpiece with integrated display and »Skin Touch« function for rapid treatment navigation
- Vibration therapy (optional), V-ACTOR®: 1 – 31 Hz
- 10” touch screen (optional)
- Access to exclusive ICE Shock Wave Portal