SPIRIT CU800 Upright Bike
Durable, comfortable, and smooth are all qualities of the Spirit Fitness CU800 fitness bike. Easy adjustments, bright LED screens, a turbo cooling fan, high density foam seats, challenging programs, 40 levels of magnetic resistance, and a generator powered console are standard on both models.
Indoor exercise bikes have been around for many decades. Their appeal and effectiveness have stood the test of time. Comfort, convenience, familiarity, enjoyment, and medical conditions are a few reasons this modality appeals to a large segment of the population.
The entire C series expounds on two of these critical areas comfort and convenience. We know that if your users don’t enjoy the experience that our products create, they won’t feel compelled to make using them a part of their lifestyle.
- Built-in contact and telemetric heart rate capabilities for a more effective workout
- Generator-powered console means there is no need for outlets or power cords
- Padded ergonomic seat with fore/aft/up/down adjustments for extra comfort with customizable fit
- Oversized foot pedals with fast-latching system
- 40 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
- Adjustable cooling fan and dual storage trays
Product Weight: 126 lbs.
Product Dimensions: 42 X 21 X 41 in
Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
Frame: 10 Years
Parts: 3 Years
Labor: 1 Year
Wear Items: (Grips and 1 Year
Toe Cage Straps)