Redi-Fitᵀᴹ Digi Sleeves
$44.40 – $88.65
Provide even pressure to the entire finger.
- Made of smooth fabric with a super-stretch panel for excellent conformity and maximum comfort.
- Helps control hypertrophic scarring and edema.
- Provides even pressure from the tip to the base of the digit. Seam is sewn on the outside for comfort.
- For sizes falling in the overlap range, use the smaller size to provide more pressure or the larger size for less pressure.
- Cut to desired length, will not fray.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
o Select Proper Size: Use a measurement of the largest circumference on the finger (usually at the PIP) to select the correct DIGI-SLEEVE™ size. If the circumference is near the small end of the range for a particular size, use the next smaller size to ensure sufficient pressure. For example: if the PIP circumference is 1¾”, use the PETITE rather than the SMALL.
- Each DIGI-SLEEVE is 18″ long, enough for 6 to 9 fingers.
- Just cut to the desired length
Packaging: One 18-inch long DIGI-SLEEVE per package. One 55-inch long DIGI-SLEEVE per box.
|Measurement Equals||Size Required|
|1 1/4″ to 1 3/4″||Petite|
|1 5/8″ to 2 1/8″||Small|
|1 7/8″ to 2 5/8″||Medium|
|2 3/8″ to 2 7/8″||Large|
|2 5/8″ to 3 1/8″||X-Large|