Storz Medical Duolith SD1 Radial Shockwave (RSW)
DISTRIBUTOR OF THE STORZ MEDICAL SD1
The Gold Standard
Storz SD1 Radial Shockwave
The Duolith SD1 Radial module with integrated trolly represents the latest technology in the Storz lineup of shockwave devices. The SD1 shockwave is equipped the the most power compressor located within the trolly. This allows clinics to run at the the maximum output with no downtime / cool down between patients unlike other competing pressure wave systems. The SD1 does not require to be equipped with the Control model and can be run with an integrated tablet or directly from the Falcon handpiece! The stackable tower allows for further expansion within your clinic if you choose to upgrade your clinic Foucs Shockwave (FSW).
The SD1 is equipped to match the workloads of the busiest clinics in Canada and have transformed practices Nation wide!
Features of the SD1 | RSW
The high-performance »FALCON« R-SW handpiece allows the radial module to be operated independently of the control unit.
- Control functions all integrated into the FALCON handpiece display.
- Extended energy range: 0.3 – 5 bar
- Radial Handpiece with »Skin Touch« sensor
- 4 connections: 2 x R-SW, 1 x V-ACTOR®
- 1 x VACU-ACTOR®
- Vibration therapy with V-ACTOR® handpiece (optional)
- VACU-ACTOR® vacuum therapy
- Comes with the R-15 and D-20s Transmitters for the »FALCON«Hand piece
- Optional control tablet
V-Actor® (Vibration therapy)
Physiological muscle vibrations at a frequency of up to 35 Hz act as the strongest driving force of microcirculatory processes. Muscle vibrations also improve lymphatic drainage. Smallest lymphatic channels open up to absorb tissue debris which binds the lymph in the ground substance. Lymphoedema can be reduced. Elongation of fascial and muscle fibres by means of the V-ACTOR® restores normal muscle tone as muscle shortening and hardening is eliminated.
Myofascial pain syndrome, Craniomandibular dysfunction Aesthetic indications: Cellulite treatment, lymphatic drainage, wellness, and massage.
- Muscle and connective tissue relaxation, elimination of adhesions
- Improved microcirculation
- Stimulation and acceleration of metabolic activity
- Improved lymphatic activity leading to targeted and faster removal of waste products and toxins
- Improved neuromuscular performance
- Well-being through increased hormone release (serotonin)
- Stress reduction through lower cortisol level Revitalisation
- 1 – 35 Hz high-frequency vibration therapy
- Energy: 1.4 – 5 bar
- Exchangeable pulse transmitters Vibration head size: V10 (10 mm), V25 (25 mm), V40 (40 mm)
The Vacu-actor® (Vacuum therapy)
Principles of Suction Wave The force conversion zone – from decompression to compression – is present around the complete inner diameter of the VACU-Cup and follows the movement of the VACU-Cup in dynamic application. This provides a rolling, gliding stretch to the tissue, performing a connective tissue massage. The mechanic effect reaches from skin level into the profound subcutaneous tissue layers to fascia and muscle fibres
»Suction Wave Therapy« indications
- Suction Wave Therapy is an ideal tool to prepare tissue and patient for any kind of intense myofascial release technique – for example ESWT.
- Severe tissue adhesions or other structural connective tissue disorders
- Areas with subcutaneous metabolic malperformance