LMB Spring Finger Extension Assist
This extremely versatile model extends the PIP joint and has a slight extension effect on the MP joint. Designed for patient comfort and a precise fit, this splint is hand-finished with an emphasis on distal pad curvature. Tension is adjustable by careful bending.
- High quality Wire-Foam™ construction for a customized fit
- Versatile model extends PIP joint with a slight extension effect on MP joint
- Designed for patient comfort with an emphasis on distal pad curvature
- Tension is adjustable by careful bending
- Force: 15° flexion ≈ approx. 8 oz.; 90° flexion ≈ approx. 4 lbs.
Indications: Finger Flexion tightness and boutonniere deformity (allows IP flexion).
Measure from the distal palmar crease to the distal finger crease (finger extended).