LOJER MOBILE SPEED PULLEY
The Mobile Speed Pulley is a good option when you are in tight spaces or the traction cannot be mounted on a wall. The Mobile Speed Pulley traction device also works excellently in situations where rehabilitation or physiotherapy takes place, for example, in a patient room or in a rehabilitation clinic. This is one of our most popular models for busy clinics and hospitals across Canada to allow for easy transport from room to room in between patients !
The traction unit has a 50 kg enclosed weight pack, wheels and two traction ropes and handles. Otherwise, the functions are the same as in a Standard Speed Pulley.
The most important qualities:
1. Possibility to start with a sufficiently small resistance, and adjustment of the resistance in the smallest steps using one or two tow ropes
2. Weight is not “lost” and it does not vibrate even if explosive exercises are performed
3. The mobility of the device brings various possibilities to rehabilitation outpatient clinics, for example
- CE–marked medical equipment
- Extremely sturdy construction
- Four castors Ø75 mm with central locking
- Two adjustment pins: one for adjusting the height of the rope and the second one acts as a range motion limiter
- Two pulling ropes and two handles
- Weight stack covered with steel casing for safety
- Special pull cord mechanism transforms the outgoing resistance load at a ratio of 1:5 with one pull rope and 2:5 when using two pull ropes (see product card for examples and more information)
- The height of the pulling handle and the length of the cord can be adjusted in 5 cm increments
- Quiet, smooth resistance across the whole range of movement, and the pulling mechanism allows quick, even explosive exercise movements
- Lojer Mobile Speed Pulley 50 KG – (LO-19200M)
*Heavy or Bulky item. Extra freight charge will apply.
See shipping terms and conditions for more info.*