Lojer Mobile Speed Pulley
Now Shipping to the United States
The Movable Pulley Device
The Mobile Speed Pulley is a fantastic option when you are in tight spaces, need to located to multiple rooms or the pulley unit cannot be mounted on a wall. The Mobile Speed Pulley also excels in situations where rehabilitation or physiotherapy takes place, for example, in a patient room or in a rehabilitation clinic. This is one of our most popular models for busy clinics and hospitals across Canada to allow for easy transport from room to room in between patients !
The Most Important Qualities
1. Possibility to start with a sufficiently small resistance, and adjustment of the resistance in the smallest steps using one or two tow ropes
2. Weight is not “lost” and it does not vibrate even if explosive exercises are performed
3. The mobility of the device brings various possibilities to rehabilitation outpatient clinics, for example
4. Training resistance changes 0.5 kg per weight, per cord.
The NEW Lojer Black Edition Pulley
The newest line from Lojer -the black series pulley. The same world class pulley, in a slick and elegant black finish.
The extremely smooth pulling mechanism of Lojer Speed pulleys allow even explosive exercise movements – without losing or jolting the weight. Speed pulleys have a very light weight stack – you can start from 500 gram resistance. You can also double the weight by connecting both ropes to one handle.
The Mobile Speed Pulley features a 50 kg covered weight stack. Pulley is available in matt black or grey.
Countless Exercises On Lojer Speed Pulleys!
This exercise can be used f.ex. after a knee operation to strengthen the quadriceps muscles when squats cannot be performed or are not allowed. By starting with a really low resistance, we get to create more activity in the muscle cells. The patient can also sit facing the pulley. This way the pulley is helping with the knee extension to create more range of motion.
This is a great exercise for ACL rehab to increase the strength and movement control. As you can see in the picture, the weight of the patient need to stay on the left leg. Before doing this kind of exercise, make sure that the alignment of the leg and rest of the body is correct. Adding tempo and speed can make the exercise more difficult, and by slowing it down the exercise gets easier. Before performing this exercise, the patient should be able to make a clean basic squat.
Keep an eye on the same things as in the previous exercise. Make sure the rotation goes on and around the hip. This is a great exercise with f.ex. hockey players and use sticks and rackets in their sports.
This could be an exercise f.ex 3-4 months after a knee operation when the patient has permission to jump. It’s a great exercise for plyometric features. Before performing the exercise the patient should be able to do it without the static hold. Make sure that the posture stays in control throughout the whole exercise. Adding the number of repetitions per set makes the exercise more challenging. Also with more resistance from the weight stack the exercise can become really challenging.
Sky is the limit when planning exercises for lateral movements. You can do various sprints, jumps and lunges sideways to train explosive features and strenght. These are great exercises e.g. for hockey players when doing additional training or rehab. You need to able to create force sideways as well, not only forwards and backwards.
This exercise is for the supporting leg (e.g. football when kicking the ball). It will challenge the whole leg, not just the ankle. Make sure that the patient is allowed to put the whole body weight on the supporting leg. Make sure that the control of the movement and the posture is good and bring the leg that is attached to pulley in all compass directions. When the patient brings the leg behind the supporting leg, different muscles will activate.
- CE–marked medical equipment
- Black or grey frame
- Extremely sturdy construction
- Four castors Ø75 mm with central locking
- Two adjustment pins: one for adjusting the height of the rope and the second one acts as a range motion limiter
- Two pulling ropes and two handles
- Weight stack covered with steel casing for safety
- Special pull cord mechanism transforms the outgoing resistance load at a ratio of 1:5 with one pull rope and 2:5 when using two pull ropes (see product card for examples and more information)
- The height of the pulling handle and the length of the cord can be adjusted in 5 cm increments
- Quiet, smooth resistance across the whole range of movement, and the pulling mechanism allows quick, even explosive exercise movements.