Minisono Diagnostic Ultrasound
Anywhere, Anytime, Anybody,
Minisono is a new generation, tablet-based ultrasound diagnostic system that is smaller, simpler, and more compact than the existing bulky, complicated systems. You can connect a minisono to a Microsoft Surface tablet and perform ultrasound scans using software supported by the Windows platform.
Please call for price or request a quote below:
New potential in your daily practice
Ultrasound system company Alpinion has combined transducer and image-processing technologies to ensure that
minisono provides sharper and clearer high-definition 2D images and Doppler information.
Mobility unlimited potential
Since it’s both small and portable, you can use it conveniently even in tight spaces without having to change the position of the patient or other devices. You can scan a patient exactly when the need arises and make a diagnosis quickly, anytime, anywhere. You can perform scans on patients up close and share the screen to help them understand what’s happening. This kind of experience can make patients feel more relaxed and increase their trust in the examination.
- Minisono is light, compact, and easy to move.
- Minisono ensures a quality image for the valuable challenge
- Make it easy – All you need is a Minisono and a Surface tablet
- You can quickly and easily use Minisono as soon as you connect the tablet with the transducer via USB.
- Clinical Applications
- Small Parts, MSK, Vascular, Urology, Abdomen, EM, Breast
Light, compact, and easy to move.Transducers
- Frequency: 1-6 MHz
- Dimension (height/width/depth): 25.5 / 62.5/ 157mm
- Weight: 175g
- Field of view: 78°
- Max depth: 30 cm
- Imaging modes: B-mode, CF, M, PW, PD
- Display: Microsoft Surface
- Battery: 300 min
- Frequency3-12 MHz
- Dimension (height/width/depth)25.2 / 62.5/ 150mm
- Field of view38.4mm
- Max depth10 cm
- Imaging modesB-mode, CF, M, PW, PD
- DisplayMicrosoft Surface
- Battery300 min