A foam disc on the underside of the trough prevents the sock from sliding off before it is completely on the foot.
- The Norco™ Molded Sock Aid has a semi-flexible plastic trough that holds a sock or stockings in place while being pulled onto the foot.
- The trough may be adjusted using a heat gun. Good hand strength is required to flex the sock aid.
- Available in two styles.
- The Norco™ Molded Sock Aid with Cord Handle can be used with one or two hands.
- The 33 in. (84cm) cord handle can be cut to adjust length.
- The Norco™ Molded Sock Aid with Two Cord Handles features soft foam grips for comfortable use.