Nose Cut-Out Tumblers
Enables drinking without tilting the head.
- Nose Cut-Out Tumblers are ideal for people who choke easily or cannot tilt their heads back due to neck injuries.
- Useful for children who have cerebral palsy.
- The cutout fits comfortably around the nose when drinking.
- The 2-7/8″ (7.3cm) wide opening allows the therapist to observe the liquid going into the client’s mouth.
- The colored tumbler is made of a rigid, Non-Flexible plastic (color may vary Beige or Blue).
- The Clear-Green tumblers are made of Flexible polypropylene plastic.
- Three sizes are available: 4 fl. oz., 8 fl. oz. and 12 fl. oz. (118ml, 237ml, and 355ml).
- Household dishwasher and microwave safe.