The Push Ortho CMC
Push Ortho CMC is the most streamlined and durable CMC thumb brace available for the relief of CMC Osteoarthritis.
The Push Ortho CMC / Metagrip CMC stabilises the basal joint of the thumb (CMC) and places the thumb in a functional position. This guarantees optimal hand function and reduces such symptoms as pain and loss of strength.
The selected materials and rounded edges contribute to maximum comfort, the simple closing system enabling patients to fit the brace themselves without any effort. The product is antimicrobial, can be used in water, and can be dried easily.
- Osteoarthritis of the CMC joint
- Postoperative treatment of the CMC joint
- Status after arthroplasty of the CMC joint
- Instability of the CMC joint
- Size by Measuring Circumference of MCP
- Can be worn during work/household activities aswell as golf, tennis, etc.
- Imbedded contoured metal insert offers custom fit
- Provides CMC stability during pinch, & grip
- Provides long term durability, resisting abrasion
- Can be worn under a glove
- Can be washed in the washing machine
- Will not deform if left in hot environment
How to size?