Strava Heat Pan
The answer to cross contamination concerns between patients.
Features of the Strava Heat Pan
The state-of-the-art Strava splint bath is the first of its kind, precisely engineered to take the guess work out for the therapist. The Strava splint bath is made of a thermoset material, known for its insulation, flammability resistance, durability and aesthetic appeal.
- Easily-Accessible, Transparent hinged lid to eliminate water spillage
- Convection heat exchanged technology makes for quick and uniform heat distribution of the water.
- Automatic On/Off means unit is pre-heated and ready to use when clinics opens and energy efficient on off hours.
- Simple water evacuation with pump/valve system
- simple water evacuation with pump/valve system
- Precise water temperature reading at +/-2 F
- Full color, custom LCD display
A systematic approach to infection prevention
- 99.9% kill rate of introduced microbes*
- Continuous UV-C light @ 254 nm wavelength emitted over the circulating water.
- Automatic high heat water disinfection automatically set to run after hours.
- Auto water evacuation for quick and easy tub cleaning.
Intuitive user experience
Traditional splint bath controls are antiquated and imprecise. The user interface on the Strava splint bath has an easy to read timer and temperature always on display. A full menu of features allows for clinician control and customization. Users can select from an array of thermoplastic settings from the top thermoplastic manufacturers or create a menu of their own.
Strava partners with the top thermoplastic manufacturers world wide
Galary & more info
Operating Temperature Range : 60C – 82C (140F – 180F)
Sanitation Mode Temperature: 85C (185F)
Voltage: 100-120 VAC, 200-240 VAC
Water Fill Capacity: 20L
Water Fill Depth: 12.5cm
Unit Weight: 35lbs
Unit Dims Outer (LxWxH): 60cm L 52cm W 25.5cm H
Unit Dims Inner (LxWxH): 48cm L 30cm W 15cm H