$18.95 – $32.50
The 3pp® Bunion-Aider™ corrects the alignment of the great toe by applying a gentle stretch to stabilize the toe while relieving Hallux Valgus (bunion) pain. Ideal for those with mild angulation and for use following bunion surgery.
- Correction strap is contoured to allow gentle stretch into abduction, extension or flexion (sideways, up or down) to correct alignment of the great toe
- Ideal for those with mild angulation and for use following bunion surgery
- Soft, foam-lined material will not slip or roll and is thin enough to wear in shoes
- Includes a removable stay for added support to reduce Hallux Valgus
- Machine washable; latex-free
- Light / Light+ Support
Caution: For those with diabetes or poor circulation, it is recommended that you discuss this splint with your health care provider to determine if it is appropriate for your condition.