Norco® Foam Arm Support
Can be used in multiple situations to help reduce edema after surgery or protect flaccid upper extremity after stroke.
- Contoured dense arm supports to position the injured or weak hand more comfortably and safely by the body or to elevate the swollen hand ideally above the heart to aid in fluid return.
- Holds the hand at a comfortable elevation during treatment and exercise.
- Fits on a lapboard, table or bed without slipping.
- Great for home use to enhance treatment and exercises.
- Maintains the hand 5″ (13cm) above tabletop.
- Both supports measure 20″ in length and 5-1/2″ wide (51 x 14cm).
- Made of solid, open-cell foam.
- Features a contoured trough that supports the forearm.