Comfort Coolᵀᴹ Firm Thumb/Wrist Splint
Comfort Cool™ Firm Thumb/Wrist Splint
Cool, firm, yet lightweight support for the wrist.
- Made of 1/8″ (3.2mm), perforated neoprene with a terry cloth liner to help keep the skin dry.
- Circumferential design with D-ring strap closures under a double-layer stockinette makes the splint easy to put on and comfortable to wear.
- Includes one volar and two dorsal stays to prevent unwanted wrist flexion and extension while allowing full use of the fingers and thumb.
- These removable metal stays can be bent to conform as needed. Volar stay is pre-bent for functional wrist extension (approximately 15°).
- Helps immobilize the wrist for acute conditions such as CTS, tendinitis, sprains, instabilities and post-surgery.
- All sizes are approximately 7″ (17.8cm) long.
To size, measure circumference at distal palmar crease (DPC):
X-Small: 6″ to 7″ (15 – 18 cm)
Small: 7″ to 7 3/4″ (18 – 20 cm)
Medium: 7 3/4″ to 8 3/8″ (20 – 21 cm)
Large: 8 3/8″ to 9″ (21 – 23 cm)
X-Large: Over 9″ (Over 23 cm)