Ohnut Buffer Rings | Wider
75% of women will have painful sex in their lifetime, a shared experience often ignored. Ohnut is uplifting the conversation about sexual health as a matter of health, with mission-driven wearables that are simple to use, easy to talk about, and can help a range of challenges – while encouraging partners to connect with their bodies, and each other. Since our launch we’ve seen a snowball of press, emotionally triumphant reviews, and a chorus of “It’s about damn time.”
Designed with renown pelvic specialists, Ohnut turns OW to OH. When penetration feels uncomfortably deep (we all know what that feels like!) this revolutionary wearable allows couples to customize penetration depth, without sacrificing sensation for either partner.
How it works:
This stretchy wearable is made from 4 rings that can be linked together or worn individually to control penetration depth. They’re worn around the base of a penetrating partner (penis or toy) and act like a bumper.
Explore adding and removing rings at any time with any position, so that both you and your partner can focus on what matters most! Connection, enjoyment, and fun.
Where can the Ohnut Help ?
Painful sex (or dyspareunia) can happen for a whole range of reasons, including:
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Interstitial cystitis
- Pelvic inflammation
- Pelvic floor muscle spasm (vaginismus)
- Menopause (genitourinary syndrome of menopause, or gsm)
- Cancer treatments (including chemotherapy and radiation therapy)
- Chronic pain (vulvodynia)
- Post-surgical vaginal swelling
- Postpartum pain / sex post baby
- Mullerian agenesis
- Comes with 4 soft rings, travel pouch, and clever conversation starters
- Ohnut Classic width stretches to 8in (20.3cm), and height of 4 rings is 2 ¾ in (7cm) tall; Ohnut Wider width 12in (30.48cm) and height of 4 rings is 2 ¾ in (7cm) tall
- BPA, phthalate, and latex free your Ohnut is made from FDA approved body-safe material
- Lubrication required – water or silicone based only
Our current sizing recommendations are based on the wearer’s condom size and fit preference.
- Classic: “Standard” or “regular” condoms; Lifestyles Snugger Fit, Slim Fit, or similar
- Wider: Trojan Magnum, Durex XXL, or similar; or if a looser fit is preferred.
When in doubt about sizing, we recommend the Wider Ohnut. It’s unlikely to be too wide for effective use.
The Wider Ohnut is 15% wider than the Classic Ohnut and stretches up to 50% more. All Ohnuts are made with a soft material that stretches significantly for comfort.