Splint-Form 1000 Heat Pan
SPLINT-FORM™ Heat pans are ideal for use in clinical and institutional settings. Splint-Form™ Heating Pan warm up quickly and maintain water temperature between 90° to 190°F (32° to 88°C). Heating elements remain operable even if water evaporates completely. Models includes a 6″ (15 cm) deep, perforated stainless steel insert pan and have one-year warranty, a three-pronged plug, operate at 120 volts and are UL and CSA approved for hospital use.
The most economical splint heating pan in Hand Therapy. Moulded stainless steel splint pan features a single, 700 watt heating element. A clear plastic lid lets you view thermoplastics. Also comes with a convenient temperature control knob.
- Netting is ideal for safely removing thermoplastics from warm water
- Non-stick, coated netting prevents thermoplastics from sticking to splint pans
Conveniently sized pan is ideal for use in clinical and institutional settings.
- Includes a 6″ (15cm) deep, perforated stainless steel insert pan.
- Includes a one-year warranty, a three-pronged plug, operates at 120 volts and is UL and CSA approved.
- Features a single, 700 watt heating element. Inside dimensions with insert are 20″ x 12″ x 6″ (51 x 30 x 15cm). Outside dimensions are 21-1/2″ x 13-1/2″ x 9″ (55 x 34 x 23cm). Lid is included.